Jessica Kelley, working with eyebrows for over 5 years. Certified Microblading Artist. Makeup Artist. Facial and body waxing. Celebrity makeup artist for 3 years. And mom to a handsome boy.
- Free consultation
- Free Brow Waxing with an $80 deposit that goes towards your cost for the procedure that's non refundable.
- Initial treatment for brows – starts at $499 (consult required)
- Yearly touch-up – $275 (pro-rated if you come in before or after a year)
What to expect
• I provide a free consultation, no deposit needed. The consultation will be approximately 30 minutes; this will not be your procedure day.
• Patch Test must be completed 48 hours before your treatment, or you can sign a waiver on the day of your treatment.
• I draw the brow design in pencil so you get an idea of shape and form.
• I take a photo of you so I can study the symmetry of your features. No one is exactly the same, and what I see as your ideal brow might not be what you want, I want to achieve your perfect brow. My goal is to obtain symmetry and communicate realistic expectations. Please remember I can’t make you look like your favorite celebrity, I am a brow artists not plastic surgeon. Miracle, beautiful brows I can do. Be your own beautiful!
Before the Treatment:
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before.
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energy drinks on the day of treatment.
• If you tint your brows, do it one day prior to treatment
• Do not tan or sunbathe 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing! You must complete any waxing 3 days before the treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy or any other intense treatments. This will cause skin cells to rejuvenate faster which will result in skin irritation. We recommend any of these to be done 2-3 weeks before microblading.
• Fix and/or wash your hair before the treatment. You will not be able to have direct contact with water on the area for 7 days.
On the Consultation Day:
• Please arrive least 10 minutes before your appointment. Late arrival will not be accepted, please call me; it can lead to your treatment being postponed to another day.
• I clean your brow area with sterile, hygienic pads and draw the brow form on to your skin.
• A photo will be taken, often times a photo will show defects or issues that may need to be addressed.
• I use a sterile microblading tool and disposable blade during your procedure.
• I use EU Regulated Permanent Makeup high quality pigments, specially manufactured for microblading.
Treatment Steps (procedure usually takes approximately 2 hours):
1. Consultation discussing treatment, shape, and pigment color.
2. Shape is drawn with a soft pencil.
3. Numbing cream is applied to the skin; this takes approximately 20-30 minutes to take affect.
4. Pigment is applied with a manual tool using my technique.
5. Pigment is left to absorb and work its magic!
6. I clean the area and apply a healing cream.
7. Take a look at your new, gorgeous brows!