beta carotene papain renewal serum
With aloe and olive. A mild exfoliation serum for sensitive skin. Beta carotene is a precursor to Vitamin A; papain is an enzyme derived from papayas. May be used on pregnant or lactating women.
Provides mild exfoliation serum for sensitive skin. It is an excellent exfoliant for pregnant or lactating women because of its natural ingredients.
Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum Benefits:
- Improves skin barrier integrity by balancing surface lipids
- Exfoliates to lessen the appearance of visible wrinkles
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
Recommended for all skin types for mild exfoliation. Safe for use on pregnant or lactating women.
Directions for use: Apply every night on face, neck and chest after cleansing with Raspberry Refining Scrub. Apply moisturizer if needed. Reduce usage if flaking occurs.
Beta-Carotene/Papain Renewal Serum Active Ingredients:
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate)– a combination of fatty acids that is able to both restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Beta-Carotene (D)– an orange pigment found in many plants; it is an antioxidant; it is a precursor to Vitamin A.
- Papain– an enzyme derived from papayas; it digests keratin proteins to help accelerate exfoliation. It is an antioxidant as well as an anti-inflammatory.
- Rosmarinyl Glucoside– soothes inflammation and prevents degradation of ECM.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice– provides pain relieving properties to reduce discomfort associated with acne, heals, provides hydration and UV absorption protection, reduces redness.
- Allantoin: improves moisture retention, soothes and normalizes the skin, stimulates tissue growth, reduces inflammation.