vitamin c | green tea serum
For all skin types. This anti-aging serum gives the skin a boost in brightening, cellular repair, hydrating and soothing for soft, glowing skin.
For all skin types. The Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum restores and revitalizes the skin with antioxidants and peptides. It nourishes and supplements the skin with moisture and vitamins for ultimate results. The L-ascorbic acid is encapsulated with Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin to preserve shelf life.
15% Vitamin C/Green Tea Serum Benefits:
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
Recommended for all skin types in need of protection and anti-aging care
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning apply to face, neck and chest. Follow with moisturizer.
- L-ascorbic Acid– is a water soluble Vitamin C that protects cells from oxidative damage, assists in collagen formation, and strengthens capillaries and cell walls. It is an antioxidant and encourages protein production by supporting processes that support healthy collagen and elastin fibers.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate— Water soluble derivative of vitamin C, antioxidant, stimulates collagen production, melanin inhibiting properties
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate— Stable, oil soluble form of vitamin C, antioxidant, UV protection, skin lightening, MMP Inhibition, DNA protection, collagen synthesis and protection
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract– Inhibits the growth of destructive bacteria, Provides bacteriostatic benefit (keeps healthy bacteria present), antioxidant, repairing properties that limit damaged tissues
- Snap-8™ (Acetyl Octapeptide-3)— a peptide that alleviates wrinkles caused in expression zones such as the forehead and eye zone. It reduces wrinkle depth, smoothes, and promotes an even tissue.
- Tocopheryl Acetate— a natural form of stable Vitamin E and is a potent oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10)— known as the most efficient manner to protect the skin from lipid peroxidation. It reduces wrinkle depth, assists in copper utilization to repair wounds such as wrinkles, and provides heightened ROS protection.